PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE :
- 2017 – Now : Postdoctoral Research Assistant , University of Oxford, UK. (Supervisor : R. Katz )
- 2015 – 2017 : Postdoctoral Research Associate, University of Minnesota, USA. (Supervisor : I. Wada )
- 2014 – 2015 : A.T.E.R. (Temporary Teaching and Research Associate), University of Nice – Sophia Antipolis, France.
EDUCATIONAL HISTORY :
- 2015 : Ph.D. , Numerical Geodynamic Modeling, University of Nice – Sophia Antipolis, France.
Lithosphere-asthenosphere interaction in 3D subduction context. Relations between deep processes and surface deformation. (Advisors : R. Hassani and M. Gerbault)
- 2011 : M.S. , Mechanics, University of Nantes and University of Montpellier II, France.
- 2009 : B.S., Physics, University of Nantes, France.
- Sept. 2014 – 2015 : Temporary Teaching and Research Associate , University of Nice – Sophia Antipolis (96 h/yr)
- Physics (B.S), Introduction to programming (B.S.), Rheology and Geomechanics (B.S), Mathematical tools and programming (B.S)
- Sept. 2011 – Aug. 2014 : Teaching assistant, University of Nice – Sophia Antipolis (64 h/yr)
- Physics (B.S), Introduction to programming (B.S.)
- Operating Systems: Linux, Unix, Windows
- Programming languages : Fortran (77-90), Python, C++
- Scientific software : Matlab, Scilab, Gmsh, Paraview
- Geodynamics open-source codes : ADELI, TerraFERMA
- Developed Codes : Finite element solver for the Stokes equations
- Languages : Spanish (native), French (bilingual), English (fluent)